Language Access Information

Please note that the banner at the top of the California Conservation Corps’ website has a translation feature. To use this feature, click in the box next to the word “Translate” and select your preferred language from the dropdown list provided.

If you feel we have been unable to serve you because of language barriers or non-compliance with the Dymally-Alatorre Bilingual Services Act, the CCC may be able to provide additional assistance in serving your needs.

Filing Process for Language Access Complaints

Any person who believes that they have not been provided language access services pursuant to Dymally-Alatorre Bilingual Services Act (California Government Code 7290-7299.8) by the California Conservation Corps (CCC) may file a written public complaint with the CCC Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Unit. A public complaint is not a discrimination complaint.


Use the Language Access Complaint Form attached to this document to file your public complaint with the CCC EEO Unit. If you need assistance in filling out the complaint form, a representative from the CCC will attempt to assist you based on the information you provide.

When to File

A public complaint must be filed within a reasonable time after the alleged denial of language access services.


If there is a valid complaint, the CCC EEO Unit will investigate the complaint and try to resolve the matter so that language access services are provided. Informal methods, such as conference, conciliation, mediation, and other reasonable methods may be used to resolve the complaint.

Information Needed

For the CCC to effectively address your complaint, you or your authorized representative must provide the following information:

  1. Your name and contact information;
  2. Date when the incident occurred;
  3. Name of Program/Unit/Center/Satellite you contacted or attempted to contact and/or where incident occurred;
  4. Name(s) (if known) of person(s) (if any) involved; and
  5. Brief description of the problem.


You will be notified by the CCC EEO Unit once your complaint is received. You will also be informed of the department’s response to the complaint and any recommended resolution to the complaint issue.

Withdrawal of Complaint

You may withdraw a complaint at any time by submitting your request in writing to the California Conservation Corps, Equal Employment Opportunity Unit at 1719 24th Street, Sacramento, CA 95816 or by fax to (877) 882-0115.